September marked the 6th month of working from home. In the past six months, we have seen spikes of cyber security challenges for many organizations and adjustments being made as our work and home lives collide.
For the Aurora team, the silver lining of increased change has been thinking out of the box. Here are some of the practices we have adopted to stay connected:
- We distributed BBQ kits to each team member for Labor Day
- We incorporated virtual yoga sessions into our routine
- We have maintained weekly cadences over zoom
- We held a virtual pizza party across multiple time zones
- We engaged in corporate social responsibility with our partner nonprofit Ainiti
Over the past 6-months we have also strengthened our security offering:
- We have put a greater focus on security consulting services
- Our Engineers have expanded upon their portfolio of expertise
- We developed new partnerships and strengthened existing partnerships
We encourage our customers, partners and friends to share what they have done differently during the past six months. If you’d like to learn more about our security consulting services offering, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.